Qualifications for a Virtual Growth Consultant:
- High level of skill in communication, and fluent in professionally written English.
- Sales and marketing experience desired, customer service experience in personal development is also desirable
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – specifically in chat/messenger platforms and by phone if and when required
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Reporting: Clear and accurate reporting on tasks and sales will be required on a regular basis. Asana (Project Management Software) is to be updated at all times.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organization: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a positive approach to change.
As a Virtual Growth Consultant, you’re expected to be able to do the following:
- Reach out to clients through chats such as Messenger, SMS and Whatsapp
- Build rapport, start conversations, and ultimately sell a Personal Development product to customers
- Regular reporting on sales and conversations held
- Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 Day annual Leave annually
- HMO Benefits
- Salary Increase based on Performance upon 3rd/6th month and annual
- Learning Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Open and transparent Management