JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Our client is a successful leading Business Process Outsourcing Industry that provides dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing service with a smart choice when it comes to outsourcing staff in the Philippines. They offer loyal, motivated staff at a low cost and flexible solutions to suit any budget. They also provide businesses with platforms for growth, combining skilled resources with the best technology.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. Having great oral and written skills is important when working as a virtual assistant. Because there is no physical form of contact, clients must rely on emails, phone calls, messaging platforms and video calls to communicate. Being able to write and speak clearly helps provide a positive experience to all who communicate with the virtual assistant, which results in positive feedback for the brand.
To be a Virtual Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or any related course is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Virtual Receptionist and background in Customer Service.
- Must be proficient in English, excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in explaining technical information.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and understand processes from start to finish.
- Proficiency in G Suite, particularly Google Docs and Excel Sheets and must be computer literate (Microsoft Windows & Databases).
- Must have experience in using Communication tools such as Skype, and other means of technology for communication.
- Ability to uphold discretion and confidentiality when dealing with clients.
- Energetic self-starter with the motivation to learn continuously and to take initiative.
- Must have a high level or keen attention to detail and strives for accuracy.
- Skilled in multi-tasking and can work unsupervised, able to follow through effectively with instructions.
- Reliable and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work smart and have a positive attitude.
- Client is willing to train and nurture the right person, also offering to have an opportunity to travel to Australia and meet the entire team.
Your Responsibilities as a Virtual Assistant
- Will work as a personal assistant to CEO.
- Answer website inquiry, calls and reply to voicemails.
- Perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, and deciding arrangements.
- Must be dependable when they are given a task and must respond to questions from their clients, as well as any concerns from customers. This not only builds trust between the customers and clients but also strengthens the brand name as it keeps moving forward.
- Multi-task efficiently due to assisting multiple clients and schedules.
- Use online calendars and prioritize tasks for important details for the Client.
- Research materials and find solutions to the problems that the Client may face.
- Check facts for Client and manage social media accounts.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, with equal opportunities BPO, based in Clark Free port Zone, whose modern office facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing remuneration and benefits packages.
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good WORK-LIFE balance for everyone.