Our client is trusted by business owners globally to manage, automate, and grow their fitness businesses. They provide innovative technology that is dedicated to the needs and requirements of the fitness industry. The client’s software helps to automate business operations, increase revenue, and nurture client relationships. They go by the saying “Your success is our success!”.
We are looking for a skilled Tier 2 Support Specialist. The candidate will have the opportunity to engage with the Customer Support Staff and clients as their support specialist for everything the client has to offer. This means you will be the specialists in all their products and specialists in handling their more complex requests. You will not only give advice and provide solutions, but build loyalty, advocacy, and client lifetime value to the company.
To be a Tier 2 Support Specialist:
- Must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer) or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of related experience working in helpdesk or technical support environment supporting software applications (Cloud based software systems will be an advantage).
- Experience with any ticketing systems (Zendesk and JIRA).
- Experience debugging or administering applications.
- Experience dealing with global customers an advantage.
- Excellent Customer service in English, written and verbal.
- Great Windows and Mac Operating system experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Passionate in solving customer concerns.
- Flexible with working Australia or USA hours depending on the business needs.
- Understanding of SDLC or Agile will be an advantage.
- Microsoft SQL query experience will be an advantage.
Your Responsibilities as a Tier 2 Support Specialist:
- Working with the client’s Customer Support Team to quickly resolve any technical issues or queries.
- Empathizing with their awesome customer base to help them in tricky situations.
- Finding and reporting bugs to QA or Engineering team.
- Working together with the Customer Support, pre-sales, and development teams to solve complex customer facing issues.
- Continually improving the company’s processes and documentation.
- Sharing and publishing knowledge on solutions so customers only face problems once.
- Reviewing application logs, error codes, environments, etc. are your partners in crime when troubleshooting.
- Assist with testing and review of new releases.
- Funnelling feedback on major impacting issues back to QA or Engineering team.
- Assist their growing customer base troubleshoot complex support incidents.
- Resolve customer issues/incidents, including identifying software defects, working through integration issues, and driving forward solutions to various application issues.
- Provide timely responses to support requests from our customers.
- Troubleshoot, getting to the root cause of the issue and resolve.
- Assist in hands-on testing of software modules.
- Manage and logging support requests using helpdesk ticketing and defect tracking system, Monitor the production systems.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, with equal opportunities BPO, based in Clark Free port Zone, whose modern office facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing remuneration and benefits packages.
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good WORK-LIFE balance for everyone.