Providing administrative support is the main responsibility of a General Administrator. Their job entails them to perform various office procedures including typing, faxing, scanning, copying documents, and setting up appointments.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Performing various office procedures (typing, faxing, scanning, copying, taking notes, and setting up appointments)
- Managing and routing office communications
- Preserving documents and records
- Research and organization of information
- Conducting or assisting office orientations