JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A QUALITY & PROCESS SPECIALIST
We are looking for a college graduate that can work with staff at all levels across the business to document processes from end to end.
Microsoft applications are used, Visio for flowcharts and Zoho Products as necessary for all other tasks.
Boomering is managed to the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), to align and synchronize the business to attain our goals.
- Search and analyze systems using Capterra and other review sites
- Perform company-wide systems updates, upgrades, where this can be done internally
- Work with our external Zoho consultant as necessary to deliver upgrades or resolve user issues
- Running regular checks on system reports
- · Work with your peers to understand processes business-wide, and break into logical sub-processes and develop process controls to ensure processes work as designed
- Document training material and processes clearly and concisely taking pride in professional standardized looking output
- Always question what is not understood so you can rationalize the process and the logic of it
- Spot opportunities to reorganize processes to improve efficiency
- Manage process updates with department Process Owners where processing has changed, helping them to be as self-sufficient as possible
- Following Audit Programs to validate whether quality standards are being met
- Flexible to perform new work and learn new skills as the position grows
- Fulfill other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required
- The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences Fields or Business Management.
- IT Systems Oriented- Will need to perform software set-up changes
- Previous flow charting or process documenting experience is not expected but helpful
- Systems savvy, having the ability to analyze systems and optimize them
- Time management/ organization: Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Personal Attributes
- Inquisitive to understand how software is configured, and how processes flow
- Highly organized, leads by example getting into details as necessary
- Able to plan logically, inspire confidence, backed by meeting expected service delivery
- Uses initiative, proposes solutions rather than relaying problems
- Business savvy, with the ability to see how the project is tied to the organization’s overarching business goals
- Good listener and excellent communicator
- Risk aware and resourceful to adequately manage risk
- Open to self-assessment and evaluation
- Confident to work with staff of all levels of seniority
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management