JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PROJECT MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking to fill in a hybrid role as a Project Manager/Executive Assistant to join our team. The responsibilities of a Project Manager are to lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. They are accountable for the entire project scope, project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project. On the onset, Part of the role is also performing Executive Assistant duties which includes but not limited to Admin tasks.
As a Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IT/Computer Science, Business Management/Business Administration or similar
- 2-3 years Proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar role.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile Methodologies
- Experience using the Project Management Software – ClickUp
- You are a highly motivated self-starter.
- Success in effective management of deadlines and requirements.
- Have a passion for personal development.
- You have a demonstrated capability in both an autonomous and team environment.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Competency in working with GDrive, Word, Excel, email & Google Slides.
- Experience in working with a defined Customer Journey and CRM Campaigns.
- Strong conceptual thinking, resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator who is comfortable working with HR and Learning and Development
- Managers from different organizations and countries.
Your Responsibilities as a Project Manager/Executive Assistant would be:
- Digital and virtual competence in event administration.
- Ability to thrive with minimal guidance, be proactive, and complete tasks efficiently.
- Manage daily administrative functions of a project or program.
- Collecting and processing program data and information.
- Implementing directions of Business Development managers.
- Coordinating and administering meetings including issuing of minutes.
- Processing purchase order requirements.
- Managing project and program documentation and contracts.
- Overseeing work performed by contractors and reporting on variations.
- Providing daily support to project team as directed by management.
- Work in a team with an exceptional culture.
- Develop a solid database into strong sales pipeline.
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management