We are looking for a customer-oriented oubound sales representative. Outbound Sales Representatives are responsible for converting new small and medium size opportunities through cold-calling and prospecting. Outbound Sales Representatives successfully manage the sales process focusing on product benefits and value propositions to exceed customers’ expectations.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
As an Outbound Sales Representative:
- Preferably with at least two 2-3 years of outbound sales experience
- Must have high level of initiative and drive
- Must have a strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience involving telephone sales and/or technical support
- Computer literate and Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Good at telling story, persuading others into accepting your idea, and good people skill set, and excellent communication
- Would we be able to do 1200 per month for the person
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening ability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Someone who can work unsupervised and have an ambition to become a team leader
- Willing to work on a Day Shift
Your Responsibilities As an Outbound Sales Representative would be:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service to manage customer value.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Constantly seek ways how to improve on performance through lifelong learning and new skill acquirement mechanisms.