JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Financial Administrative Assistant
Our client is a Mortgage Broking Company in Australia that has been in the industry for many
years. Award-leading brokers that are multi-talented and very approachable.
We are looking for someone that has 2-3 years of local/international banking experience for the
role of Mortgage Broker Assistant. You will be working in an Australian Mortgage Broking Company. You
will be working closely with brokers to help them with their time and have a work-life balance. This is a
dayshift account and is temporary work from home. If you would like to grow more within the business
and experience an exciting way of learning plus a more fun and friendly environment, then this job is for
To be a Mortgage Broker Assistant – Junior:
• Someone with 2- 3 years of Local or International Banking experience.
• Australian experience supporting a mortgage broker or banking/lending industry is an advantage.
• Experience with any CRM is preferred but not required.
• Passionate about delivering quality client outcomes who is also accountable and accurate with
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good understanding of mathematics.
• Ability to work in a cohesive and high-paced environment.
• Well-presented, detail orientated & proficient at multi-tasking.
• Great team player with a strong work ethic
• Hands-on experience with office 365 management systems, CRM Online office-related software.
• Familiarity with online calendars and/or cloud systems.
Your Responsibilities as a Mortgage Broker Assistant – Junior:
• Email management.
• Setting up appointments or events like Webinars and Coordinating daily calendars of the Broker.
• Requesting all client information – liaising with the client directly to gather supporting
• Checking of all commission reports in the client CRM.
• Doing outbound calls and reaching out to customers (both existing and potential).
• Document and take note of the outcomes/results for each customer interaction.
• Create regular reports, transcribe meetings, and update internal databases.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
• Supports client with various tasks related to onboarding & appointment setting
• Provides meeting assistance through scheduling, presentation preparation, and diligent
• Handles various office tasks related to communication and organization.
• Providing administrative support to the Mortgage Broker and their applications.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, with equal opportunities BPO, based in Clark Free port Zone, whose modern
office facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing remuneration and
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives
Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial
Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good WORK-LIFE balance for everyone.