JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MICROSOFT 365 SUPPORT ENGINEER
Our client is an innovative technology company offering Microsoft Cloud Services. They are Microsoft certified professionals transforming your business to make it more effective, insightful, and productive with Microsoft products, customizations, maintenance, and training. They serve with commitment and offer our services with expertise to enable you to overcome business challenges & achieve the promise of the cloud. They balance system consulting, integration, and management with industry standards and best practices. They also offer one-to-one solution designed specifically for your company.
The successful candidate will our client’s best practice process to streamline his workflow and systematize the business.
To be a Microsoft 365 Support Engineer you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- At least 2 years of professional IT experience
- strong understanding of servers, Active Directory or AD
- Proficient in MS Exchange and two or more O365 technologies
- Good communication skills
- Amenable to a flexible work schedule, as the need arises
- Skilled in Office 365 migrations, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business (S4B), Microsoft Teams, Intune MDM, Azure AD
- Knowledgeable in Backup Software and Hardware Configurations – DR and BCP
- Familiarity with Disaster Recovery Design and Implementation and ICT procedures and best practices – ITIL
Your Responsibilities as Microsoft 365 Support Engineer would be:
- Partner with IT project teams to design, build, and deploy O365 / Azure solutions.
- Contribute to running our Modern Workplace practice and develop our Office 365 capability
- Support SME and Enterprise-level Office 365 Migrations and transformations, assessments, and design.
- Help to shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with local teams
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Mobile Device Management – Intune policy management of Phones and Laptops
- Monitor and resolve Local & Azure backups & Azure Site Recovery replication.
- Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions
- Manage assigned projects with our PM team
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers and avail of every opportunity to impart knowledge to others
- Document relevant technical information including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, equal opportunities BPO based in Clark Freeport Zone, who’s modern office facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing renumeration and benefits packages.
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good work life balance for everyone.