We’re looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the growth of our marketing channels.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
You should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
As a Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
- 5+ Years work experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role
- Capacity to understand both the macro and micro nature of marketing and its impact
- Exceptional ability to communicate
- Serve as the Direct Marketing expert & will work closely with the Sales & Program teams to develop strategies to leverage the database & employing digital marketing campaigns to communicate with customers across existing and future channels (e-mail, social, and future channels).
- Ability to coordinate with other teams effectively
- Deliver on ROI KPIs
- Manage the marketing budget and contribute to forecasting
- Work across both B2C and B2B markets
- Ability to collect, analyse and summarise key metrics and data
- Strong ability to manage a small dynamic team of specialists
- Manage our SEO, analytics, traffic sources etc
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness. … Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website. Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Develop Marketing plans and calendars
- Provide high level reporting
Your Responsibilties As a Marketing Manager would be:
- Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Provide regular updates and reports to staff, and management team tracking campaign statistics, evaluating progress based on established benchmarks, recommending next steps, and adjusting when necessary
- Develop and maintain prospect lists and tracking systems, matrices, and pipeline reports (both for overall donors and for specific committee activity)
- Produce or update key campaign operative materials
- Present campaign progress at management meetings
- Ensure the proper documentations
- Maintain ongoing and active networking with internal and external constituencies
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Perform other Administrative duties as required