JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER
We are looking for a passionate Junior Web Developer to be responsible for designing and developing websites, primarily on the WordPress platform. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into modern functional websites. If you’re passionate about creating for the web, we want to hear from you!
• Provide examples of past work (WordPress a plus).
• Solid understanding of responsive design techniques and testing.
• Experience developing in WordPress using modern page builders (Elementor, WPBakery, Divi, or Gutenberg).
• Basic understanding of On-Page SEO techniques.
• Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
• Creative problem solving and diagnosis skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Able to work unsupervised.
• Design and develop responsive, modern, functional WordPress websites.
• Work from a content plan to take a website from concept to completion.
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends and apply them to your work.
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)