The Australian Institute for Motor Sport Safety (AIMSS) is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developerwith a good understanding of front-end libraries such as Vue.JS or React.JS, and a good portfolio of commercial work to demonstrate. AIMSS is the peak body for motorsport safety in Australian; we work closely in conjunction with Motorsport Australia and the FIA.
You will be working within a small Agile Scrum team using the latest Product techniques developed in Silicon Valley & Australia. We are looking for a person who thinks from the customers perspective and wants to be involved in defining and solving real customer-facing problems.
· You have extensive experience in PHP/Laravel, creating API driven applications with a portfolio of work you have completed in commercial environments. Other PHP MVC frameworks such as Yii may be acceptable.
· You have good database skills.
· AWS Orchestration experience would be a bonus.
· You can comfortably navigate versioning tools such as Git.
· Automated test coverage is a normal part of the development process for you.
· You can read User/Job Stories (in English) and work with the Product Manager and others designing the best outcomes for the Customer.
· Agile Scrum working experience, or a willingness to learn – it’s easy!
· Excellent Communication Skills
· High Level English – Both Written and Spoken
· Highly Motivated and Capable of Working Alone to Achieve Targets
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
· 20 Day annual Leave annually upon regularization
· HMO Benefits
· Salary Increase based on Performance upon 6th month and/or annual
· Learning Opportunities
· Work-Life Balance
· Open and transparent Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php60,000.00 – Php100,000.00 per month