Sales Administrators provide administrative support to sales teams.
Their duties include answering the phone and replying to emails, scheduling appointments, keeping sales records, and preparing sales contracts and
agreements. They may be required to research potential customers and sales strategies.
As a SALES ADMIN:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field preferred.
- Must have High Level Amazon experience
- Must understand Amazon marketing systems
- Must have both Amazon Vendor and Seller Central Experience – Understanding of different marketing requirements
- High Level Customer Service skills
- Experience Monitoring Competitors – price watching
- Experience managing listings
- Sales – Know how to make the sale
- Knowledge of a European Language would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software like Salesforce and Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Working knowledge of managing budgets and keeping track of sales commissions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
Your Responsibilities As SALES ADMIN would be:
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
- Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php50,000.00 per month
- Amazon FBA Calculator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Amazon Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Amazon: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19