JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Is working within just one area of digital marketing sucking the life out of your passion for digital
marketing? Make 2021 the year you take on the complete sales funnel with this role.
Our client is one of Auckland’s original digital marketing agencies. Built upon an ethical and honest approach to client management, their organization continues to grow. We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our client’s technical team to effectively manage the performance of digital marketing campaigns across the complete sales funnel for their clients.
Values are important to us. We pick approachable, results-focused team members based on their ability to support and uphold our values of honesty & transparency and who have a passion for digital marketing.
Qualifications of a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Must Haves:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Three years or more Google Ads Experience
- Three years or more Facebook Ads Experience
- Experience with the following:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Pinterest Advertising Manager (ideal but not a must)
- SE Ranking or similar e.g., SEM Rush
- Experience with Slack, MS Excel, and Google Apps (Sheets, Doc, Mail, etc.)
- Three years or more effective, performance driven campaign management.
- Maturity to manage the responsibility the role requires.
- Supports the values of honesty, approachability, and being results-focused.
- Has a passion for the business growth outcomes digital marketing can achieve.
- Has three years or more years’ experience in successful campaign management within one or more of these advertising channels – Google Search – Google Display – YouTube – Facebook / Instagram – Pinterest
- Naturally works with high attention to detail.
- Produces above standard written communication.
- Is comfortable with data and has a desire to learn.
- Can manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
Your Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Specialist would be:
- Ownership of the performance outcome for the digital campaigns they manage
- Collaboration with the wider team to assist campaign performance.
- The creation of digital campaigns across Google / Facebook | Instagram / Pinterest
- Create and implement digital marketing campaigns for clients according to specific business goals. This includes creating and executing PPC Campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create the digital content for marketing (ad banners, ad mockups, landing pages)
- Set up and maintain email marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the team in brainstorming marketing strategies; suggesting marketing methods to increase sales and marketing results.
- Monitor ROI for campaigns and prepare marketing reports to be submitted to clients
- Prepare marketing presentations
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management