JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST WITH LMS EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is very familiar with Learning Management Systems and has the following skills set. The successful candidate will also have the ability to perform an administrative role for the Business Owner with respect to the Learning Management Systems used. The ability to liaise with Website experts on content discussions and changes is essential, and you must be able to identify and address the needs of senior manager / Owner and perform administrative tasks to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly.
Qualifications of a Digital Marketing/LMS Specialist:
- 1-5 Years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist with learning Management System Experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Thinkific and LearnDash etc, and understanding of online course creation and ability to design and upload course content is a plus.
- Must have 3+ years of Google Ads and Facebook Ads experience
- Extensive knowledge in social media marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Familiarity with Entrepreneurial Operating Systems or similar. The clients platform is similar to EOS but more people-focused.
- Be capable of challenging or making constructive suggestions for a marketing strategy that embodies content marketing, social media, webinars, email and direct marketing.
- Can execute sales/marketing strategies, manage CRMs, manage content marketing (LI/FB etc) and able to structure all the learning materials into simple methodical and intuitive repository.
- Ability to be client facing and engage with leads to the point where management can convert.
- Competent with web design and content management, social media marketing or email marketing
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a team player and have the ambition to be a team leader.
- Must be flexible/agile and have the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written English communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
Duties and Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Create and execute multiple digital campaigns across several platforms simultaneously including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Spotify and Pandora Ads, Pinterest Ads, vendor campaigns.
- Liaise with website experts on content discussions and changes.
- Manage multiple client Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaigns including:
- On-Site optimization strategies
- Strategy and recommendations
- Create and manage ad copy and targeting for digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations to consistently improve campaign performance
- Generate monthly reports on a schedule using aggregate tools
- Attend regular weekly internal meetings and monthly client meetings
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management