JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING LEAD
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who will perform a marketing operations role. The target is to be able to serve the companies clients and deliver operational results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field.
- Current Google Ads Certification or extensive experience with proven portfolio
- 2+ Years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- SEO skills and experience (desirable)
- Extensive knowledge in Social Media and Email Marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Mailchimp, EDMs etc.)
- Strong creative writing skills to implement client strategies.
- Can execute sales/marketing strategy: manage CRM, manage content marketing (LI/FB etc. posts, webinars, blogs, videos, email sequence, direct marketing
- Can engage with leads to the point where we can convert.
- Competent with Web Design and Content Management
- Team player and is flexible/agile
- Can multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
Your Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Lead will be:
- Create implement and manage Google Ads campaigns for clients according to specific business goals. This includes creating and executing lead pages, PPC Campaigns and SEO strategies.
- On-Site optimization strategies
- Strategy and recommendations
- Create the digital content for marketing (ad banners, ad mockups, video editing)
- Create and manage social media activities for clients – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Set up and maintain email marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the team in brainstorming Marketing strategies; suggesting marketing methods to increase sales and marketing results.
- Monitor ROI for campaigns and prepare marketing reports to be submitted to clients
- Prepare Marketing presentations
- On-page SEO optimization on websites
- Create content for websites, brochures, landing pages and various marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva or other graphic design software
- Knowledge in WordPress
- Familiarity with Web Design and Content Management
- Attend daily, weekly, monthly video conference meetings with and interact directly with clients
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management