JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Financial Administrative Assistant
Our client is a successful company that runs one of the biggest Print shops in California. They are
passionate about designing and printing shirts as well as creating merchandise for various customers.
We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to handle and process our purchase orders. The main
goal is to have accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database. You will
report to a data manager or another senior data team member. It is expected that this job will eventually
develop into a customer service position to manage customer accounts.
The Data Entry Specialist position requires:
● Great attention to detail.
● Minimum of 1 year of work experience in the Data Entry field or similar.
● Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
● Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.).
● Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices.
● Basic understanding of databases.
● Has a high level of communication in spoken and written English, and is able to communicate with
customers with ease.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
● Ability to work unsupervised and have an ambition to become a Team Leader.
● Willingness to work directly with clients and eventually transition from data entry into a full-time
customer service position in handling their accounts.
Your Responsibilities as a Data Entry Specialist:
● Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
● Ascertain and correctly enter necessary information directly from customers.
● Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
● Update existing data.
● Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
● Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
● Sort and organize entered data to ensure it is not lost.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, with equal opportunities BPO, based in Clark Free port Zone, whose modern
office facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing remuneration and
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives
Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial
Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good WORK-LIFE balance for everyone.