JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AZURE ENGINEER
Our client is an innovative technology company offering Microsoft Cloud Services. They are Microsoft certified professionals transforming your business to make it more effective, insightful, and productive with Microsoft products, customizations, maintenance, and training. They serve with commitment and offer our services with expertise to enable you to overcome business challenges & achieve the promise of the cloud. They balance system consulting, integration, and management with industry standards and best practices. They also offer one-to-one solution designed specifically for your company.
The successful candidate will our client’s best practice process to streamline his workflow and systematize the business.
To be an Azure Engineer you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a Business-related field is helpful
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization.
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems
- Direct/indirect experience on Analytics tools & products – one of Pivotal, Cloudera, MapR, and TIBCO.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio).
- Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments.
- Strong communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills
- Understand database architecture and how to build data pipelines
- Working knowledge of IT Project Management techniques/processes.
- Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies and virtual desktop infrastructures including knowledge of disaster recovery concepts.
- Knowledgeable in algorithms and data structures.
Your Responsibilities as an Azure Engineer would be:
- To conceptualize, design and deliver product/sustenance delivery through the team as per defined scope and standards in a particular technology.
- Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME.
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on the understanding of a domain or technology.
- Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices.
- Train and develop the team to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and deliver risks are mitigated.
- Design and develop a solution for product/project and sustenance delivery.
- Effectively present public and hybrid cloud-based architectural design concepts and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- Drive decision making. Identify alternatives, pros, and cons, and make recommendations.
- Anticipate when the architectural change will be needed and prepare the organization for a successful transition.
- Build public and hybrid cloud-based optimized reference applications, elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, equal opportunities BPO based in Clark Freeport Zone, who’s modern office facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing renumeration and benefits packages.
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good work life balance for everyone.