Our client, in Drafting is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of an AV Drafting Engineer who can join our team.
The AV Drafting Engineer will be responsible for daily routine activities in supporting the companies AV’s senior level engineer(s) and drafting staff.
- Should have 4+ years’ experience in AutoCAD as well as a developed understanding of architectural drawings and standard practices
- Revit training and experience is a must
- Candidate should be an effective written and oral communicator, and able to participate in client and stakeholder meetings on a regular basis as well as field video conference calls
- Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word and Adobe PDF as well
- Furthermore, a close attention to detail and eagerness to meet the client’s expectations flawlessly is paramount for this position
- Work by this individual will be performed on a weekly basis of 40 hours a week
- Can work Night Shift Schedule
The company is responsible for providing AV engineering and drafting services to several audiovisual integrators across the US.
- Activities will include a multitude of engineering and drafting related tasks not limited to: the production of engineering documents (system functional, floor plan, elevation drawings) and additional related engineering tasks
- The most apt candidate should be able to adjust to varying needs based on the individual client’s documented practices and drawing standards
- The position will report directly to the AV Engineering Account Manager
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 Day Leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually upon regularization
- Health Insurance (HMO) upon regularization
- Salary Increase based on Performance upon 6th month and/or annual
- Learning Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Open and transparent Management
- BIG BOSS with a BIG HEART!