JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN AV DRAFTING ENGINEER
The AV Drafting Engineer will be responsible for daily routine activities in supporting the companies AV’s senior level engineer(s) and drafting staff. CAD and Revit knowledge is required.
- Should have experience in AutoCAD and Revit(intermediate level) as well as a developed understanding of architectural drawings and standard practices.
- Should have some AV Drafting/Engineering experience.
- Should have Revit training and experience
- Candidates should be an effective written and oral communicator, and able to participate in client and stakeholder meetings on a regular basis as well as field video conference calls.
- Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word and Adobe PDF as well.
- Furthermore, a close attention to detail and eagerness to meet the client’s expectations flawlessly is paramount for this position.
- Work by this individual will be performed on a weekly basis of 40 hours a week.
- Can work Night Shift Schedule
- Activities will include a multitude of engineering and drafting related tasks not limited to: the production of engineering documents (system functional, floor plan, elevation drawings) and additional related engineering tasks.
- The most apt candidate should be able to adjust to varying needs based on the individual client’s documented practices and drawing standards.
- The position will report directly to the AV Engineering Account Manager.
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management