JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AN REAL ESTATE ADMIN
We are looking for a Real Estate Administrator with appropriate experience for our requirements. This person will oversee the day-to-day operations of real estate office. This person is to liaise and act as directed by the Australian management staff. The role may require interaction with sales staff, other administration staff, tenants, and landlords of managed properties. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. The ability to communicate clearly and establish good client relationships is critical.
- You must be a graduate of BS Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA certification is a plus but not required
- 2-3 years Proven experience as an accountant ideally working with Australian Public and Corporate tax accounting.
- Excellent written and spoken English with good customer relations skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & financial procedures
- Experience with Xero and XPM is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables) Knowledge in CAS 360 is also plus.
- Preparation of Australian company and trusts annual tax returns including preparation of tax reconciliations and key adjustments between accounting and taxation profits. Knowledge of individual tax returns is a bonus but not essential.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Preparation of BAS, End of Quarter reporting and detailed analysis of business performance.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Contributing to month and quarter end reporting to help build clients knowledge and profitability.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintain financial security and confidentiality by following internal controls.
- Assisting business owners to comply with the governing laws applicable to their business including federal, state, and local and advising management on opportunities and possible actions.
- Prepare special purpose financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management