JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER
A Software Developer plans, designs, tests and deploys computer programs and applications. Their duties include identifying the needs of users, outlining technical requirements and specifications, and overseeing programming activities.
Developers test software performance against specifications, implement programs and update existing products to improve efficiency and safety. Their responsibilities cover native computer applications, mobile apps and video games, among others. You will be working with teams of coders to create software programs for computers, mobile devices, and websites. You are responsible in updating end-user software and conduct quality control functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 or an experienced AX programmer
- Knowledge of company programming procedures and programming languages
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer-based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management