JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A 24/7 Monitoring Agent – Day Shift
Our client is looking for a Monitoring Agent to monitor, verify and confirm fire alarm reports using the clients software. The Monitoring Agent responsibilities include investigating and detailing reports and forwarding to proper channels.
- Day Shift schedules.
- 12 hours shifts (3 days a week and 3 days off intervals)
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Proficiency in internet search and information gathering.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Good recording and reporting skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Monitoring the Clients software for fire alarm reports
- Verifying data, geographic location and other important information and details
- Responding to reports within specified time frames
- Investigating incidents and checking its validity
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing reports
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management