JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A MARKETING ASSISTANT/SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Qualifications of a Marketing Assistant/Social Media Assistant:
- 3+ years running successful Social Media marketing campaign for similar companies.
- Proven track record of achieving results for both marketing campaigns and SEO.
- 5+ years’ experience operating graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign.
- Proficiency in photo editing and retouching using Adobe Photoshop.
- 3+ years of experience managing websites using WordPress software.
- SEO experience and blog posting
- Previous experience with proven track record of achieving marketing campaign results for B2B organizations.
- Experience working with overseas companies/outsourcing would be beneficial, specially US or AUS.
- Results driven.
- Passion for marketing and a flair for good design.
- Excellent English language skills are essential for this role.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Enthusiastic and trustworthy.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Assistant/Social Media Assistant:
- Manage websites using WordPress program. Provides regular updates such as updating new projects, adding content to product pages including images, updating pricing and freight information.
- Write blog posts and news articles to generate SEO rankings.
- Managing social media presence. Includes LinkedIn updates, Pinterest, Facebook, and others.
- Generate increase in social media followers and respond to enquiries.
- Create email blast material and design to be sent out on weekly basis. Design e-blast using Mailchimp or similar software.
- Marketing data entry – including updating price lists.
- Prepare brochures and other print marketing material as directed by Marketing Manager.
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management