JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A FULL STACK RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Working with industry leading experts, for an online health platform developed for medical practitioners to ease their frustration and improve service delivery and care.
We are looking to add a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer who will play a critical role in the success of the project.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Manage existing and integrate new 3rd party API’s
This is a fun project with a collaborative team. You’ll need to bring your creative thinking and a desire to contribute to all aspects of the project. We’re looking for a dynamic, team player who can take an all hands on deck approach and be prepared to roll their sleeves up when necessary.
We are looking for an adaptable, business minded individual who understands both commercial and technical aspects of the project. You will be able to strive and work in a small team and take ownership and responsibility of tasks assigned.
- 6+ years commercial experience using Ruby( Ruby on Rails v4, v5.x)
- 2+ year in React/Redux
- Postgres DB · RSpec & Capybara
- UX/Design app experience
- Experience with using Docker in production environments
- Solid experience in Linux commands
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience or similar dev-ops or cloud infrastructure experience (Optional)
- Extensive Git experience
- Great communication skills
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
- 20 days leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually
- Health insurance (HMO)
- Salary increase based on performance upon 6th month and/or annually
- Learning opportunities
- Work-Life balance
- Open and transparent management